Value added tax is often underestimated as a supposed transitory item. In particular, there is a significant tax risk for cross-border transactions.
According to the press release of the Federal Finance Ministry on 07/20/2018, the value added tax special audits carried out in 2017 led to additional revenues of €1.53 billion for the German tax authorities.
Reason enough to design value added tax-related matters in advance in accordance with tax law:
- Analysis of the existing VAT system
- Design of cross-border supply relationships
- Intra-community chain transactions
- VAT registrations
- Expert opinions on VAT
- In-house training sessions
- Application and implementation of the national and international reverse charge procedure